Gradutation Information

Students intending to graduate upon completion of spring semester or summer term should have submitted a Declaration of Degree Candidacy (Graduation) to the Office of the Registrar before the end of fall semester.  This enables the approval process, done by the Board of Trustees, to go ahead in a timely fashion.

Students who wanted to graduate this past fall, but neglected to fill out their declaration, will be awarded their degrees in the spring.  If you are applying for graduate school or a job and need verification that you have completed the classwork needed for your degree, we will be happy to provide this for you.  You will need to request this at the Office of the Registrar.

For more information contact:

Rebecka Vessey
Assistant Registrar
Sterling College
(620) 278-4280