Please submit the following items:
- A letter of application that briefly introduces yourself and describes how your strengths, competencies and experiences align with job description.
- A curriculum vitae
- A list of three professional references along with their current place of employment, contact information (e-mail and both office and cell phone), and a brief description of your professional relationship with each person.
- A completed faculty questionnaire
- A completed application for employment
- Copies of graduate transcripts
Please email them to:
Dr. Ken Brown
Vice President for Academic Affairs
Further information about this opportunity and Sterling College can be found on the following links/pages: