Housing Request Form

Caring Faculty

Please pay your $100 housing deposit after completing this form.

If you have not submitted your advance deposit ($100 for residential students/$50 for coummuters), can be sent to the Office of Admissions, taken by credit card over the phone at 1-800-346-1017, or done online.

Admissions Office - Housing
Sterling College
125 W. Cooper
Sterling, KS 67579

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.