Alumni and Marketing Coordinator Application Process
Please submit the following items:
1. A cover letter that briefly introduces yourself and describes how your strengths, competencies and experiences align with job description.
3. A completed application for employment
4. A completed staff faith questionnaire
5. A list of three professional references along with their current place of employment, contact information (e-mail and both office and cell phone), and a brief description of your professional relationship with each person.
6. Copies of graduate transcripts