Student Life Staff
The fundamental purpose of the Student Life Office is to support the mission of Sterling College by facilitating the holistic development of students and by advancing the needs of the student body.
The Student Life Office strives to:
* create opportunities for spiritual development
* develop Christ-centered servant leadership qualities and skills
* continually seek to improve the quality of campus life and sense of community
* design and encourage student participation in effective out-of-class opportunities
* promote multicultural awareness, sensitivity, and appreciation
* encourage active participation in the affairs of contemporary society
There is currently no content classified with this term.