- Student Life
- Support SC
24 - Warriors in the Woods - Loveland, Colorado This is a change of venue.
1-3 p.m.. Gather with us at Perkins, 6020 Stallion Blvd., Loveland, just east of I-25. We will have dessert and a College update by Scott Rich, SC's new president, Dr. Marvin Dewey, vice president for institutional advancement, and Amy Thompson '96, MA, director of alumni and parent relations.
- Tickets are $5 per person payable in advance by mailing a check to Sterling College Alumni, 125 W. Cooper, Sterling KS 67579 or by calling 620-278-4219 to pay with credit card. For questions, contact Amy Thompson '96.
6 - Mississippi Valley Alumni Chapter - Aledo, Illinois
- Sterling College Alumni and Friends are gathering in the Western Illinois area on Friday September 6! Join us at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 309 SW 2nd Ave, Aledo Ill. from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. The evening will include a College presentation at 7:30 via Skype.
- There will be a potluck with bread and drinks provided. Please bring a dish to share as well as your own place setting.
6-15 - Kansas State Fair Booth, Meadowlark Building - Hutchinson, Kansas
- We host a SC booth at the Kansas State Fair where alumni and parents can stop to visit with representatives from the College as well as sign-up for daily prizes.
28 - Meet the President - Topeka, Kansas
- Alumni, Parents, and Friends are invited to attend a dessert reception for the introduction of our Twelfth President, Scott Rich, at the Topeka Country Club on Saturday September 28, 2013, from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. The presidential inauguration is Friday October 18, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. This reception in Topeka is your opportunity to get to know Scott prior to that date. Register here.
- Reservations are due by Thursday September 19, 2013 and are $10.00 per person. We look forward to seeing you there.
18-19 Sterling College Homecoming, Sterling College
- Reunions for Classes: 1963, Decade of the '70's, 1983, 1988, 1993, 2003 and Young Alumni (1998-2013)
- Lady Warrior Basketball Pancake Feed, SC Homecoming Parade, Homecoming Hangout with hot coffee, registration tents for alumni and parents, petting zoo, inflatables, games, prizes, football, alumni softball, Alumni Honors, Alumni Banquet, South Pacific. Online registration availble now.
6-8 - Sophomore Mugging
- The Alumni Council presents all SC sophomores with a special mug that welcomes into the Alumni Association as having successfully completed 24 academic credits. It's a small gesture to honor their hard work. If you would like to participate by meeting some of our students and passing out mugs over lunch, sign-up here.