- Student Life
- Support SC
Sterling College is a Christ-centered, four year liberal arts college with a mission to develop creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.
Visit our employment page to look at current openings at Sterling College.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Sterling College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. Persons having inquiries concerning the College‘s compliance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, Clery Act, ADA, and the Age Discrimination Act may contact the Vice President for Student Life or the Chief Financial Officer, Sterling College, Sterling, Kansas 67579, (620) 278-2173.
Clery Act Notification
As provided by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998, prospective employees of Sterling College are entitled to request and receive a copy of the SC Security Report in the Student Life Office or by calling 620-248-4218. The SC Security Report can be accessed http://www.sterling.edu/safety-security. This report includes crime statistics on certain reportable crimes, as well as Sterling College’s Safety and Security Policies. The Policies cover alcohol and drug use, crime reporting and prevention, sexual assault, and other related matters.
- Whistleblower Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Records Retention and Destruction Policy
- Red Flag Policy
Sterling College has a policy of equal access for all persons seeking admission to the college or employment on its staff. This policy is consistent with the goals of strengthening both the reality and the perception of the college and its mission.
The policy of equal access:
1. applies to all persons, without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, handicap, marital status or sex, except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification;
2. applies equally to all job classifications, whether full-time or part-time;
3. governs all college employment policies, practices, and actions, including but not necessarily limited to recruitment, employment, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, promotion, demotion, termination, and employee benefits of whatever nature.
All Faculty/Staff ending their employment from Sterling College are required to go through an exit interview process. Part of this process includes the submission of an exit interview form. For those individuals preferring to fill out the exit interview form online and submit electronically, click here.
Help and Support Against Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence
Sterling College is dedicated to making our campus safe for all students. SC’s is committed to keep each student safe and informed. If you have been sexually assaulted or a victim of sexual violence, we urge you to reach out to a counselor for emotional support and get medical care. Learn more.