Sterling College is a four-year college with a tradition of providing Christ-centered liberal arts education since its founding in 1887.
• The College has an enrollment of 650 students.
• Sterling has more than 20 academic programs and concentrations, totaling 80+ programs of study.
• The student to faculty ratio is 14/1.
• A campus-wide program for spiritual growth features traditional chapel services, Bible studies, alternative chapel options, student-initiated worship times, service projects, on-campus leadership opportunities, and a variety of student ministry opportunities both local and global.
• Approximately 10% of the students participate in cross-cultural mission experiences each year.
• Tuition for fall 2018 is $25,000.
• Fully 100% of students receive some form of financial aid for excelling academically and/or artistically/athletically.
• Sterling has 18 intercollegiate men’s and women’s teams (NAIA).
• The student body comes from 37 states and 16 countries. Ethnic minorities make up 25.5% of Sterling’s students.