- Invitations to a variety of events throughout the year, including the President’s Circle Dinner at Homecoming and Freeman Lecture Series events. Cooper Society members will have VIP access to the Freeman lecturer at a special luncheon following each lecture.
- Complimentary access to an estate lawyer and estate planning services. You only pay a lawyer in your state to draft the documents. Through the use of technology, this service is available to Cooper Society members across the country. Please contact our planned giving team at 620-278-4247 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this service.
- Special print and electronic communications.
- Free admission to theatre productions and concerts. Please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 620-278-4219 or email@example.com three business days in advance of the show or concert to coordinate free admission.
- The satisfaction of making a significant investment in Sterling College's mission of developing creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.