"When we think of Sterling College, we immediately think of family and friends. We met at Sterling and cherish the common background that this gives us today, over 40 years later. We have fond memories of the caring and committed faculty members and Christian focus that we found in the day-to-day life on campus. The life-long friendships make returning to campus for Homecoming and other events such a special opportunity to strengthen those bonds. We've been blessed with a second generation of family and friends as a result of our daughter, Tricia, having also shared the Sterling experience."
- Ken '70 and Jane (Milligan) '71 Davidson, Cooper Society Founding Members
"Being members of the Cooper Society has been an act of faith for my husband and me - like a farmer who sows seeds with hope that the seeds will mature. We see Sterling College as good ground where today's students can flourish and be prepared for the world. This investment was made by others for our generation, and now we are challenged to act for future generations in faith."
- Linda (Gilmore) '76 and Lee Tank
- Invitations to a variety of events throughout the year, including the President’s Circle Dinner at Homecoming and Freeman Lecture Series events. Cooper Society members will have VIP access to the Freeman lecturer at a special luncheon following each lecture.
- Complimentary access to an estate lawyer and estate planning services. You only pay a lawyer in your state to draft the documents. Through the use of technology, this service is available to Cooper Society members across the country. Please contact our planned giving team at 620-278-4247 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this service.
- Special print and electronic communications.
- Free admission to theatre productions and concerts. Please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 620-278-4219 or email@example.com three business days in advance of the show or concert to coordinate free admission.
- The satisfaction of making a significant investment in Sterling College's mission of developing creative and thoughtful leaders who understand a maturing Christian faith.