The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministries prepares you to assume leadership roles in churches, Christian schools, camps, para-church ministries, missionary organizations, and Christian publishing companies as well as pursue various avenues of graduate study. This program further allows you to grow your personal faith and dedication to servitude. The training and placement of tomorrow’s Christian leaders lies at the heart of the Christian Ministries program.
Application and Admission
Steps to Apply for Admission:
1. Application - Contact an Admissions Advisor for your application package at 1.800.346.1017 ext. 461. They will be able to answer all your questions or help you start the application process. Or you can apply online at: online.sterling.edu
2. Transcripts - Contact your college registrar to send an official copy of your academic transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
125 W. Cooper
Sterling, KS 67579
- Previous college experience of at least 48 credits or your Associate’s degree.
- A cumulative 2.2 GPA in your college credits. (Note: Please speak with your Admissions Advisor about transferring credits to this program.)
- Students are required to go through a pre-application interview before submitting an application for admission.
Note: Students who have not completed their Associate’s degree must also provide their high school transcripts with their application.
Core Requirements: Credits
|Foundations of Servant Leadership
INtroduction to the Old & New Testament
Methods in Bible Study
Church HIstory & Mission I & II
Basic Christian Doctrine & the Holy Spirit
Philosophical Concepts & Christian Thought
Research Methods & Thesis
Requirements - Christian Ministries: Credits
|Christian Education & Leadership
Missions & Theology of Religions
Worship: Theology & Trends
Requirements - Theology & Ministry: Credits
|Old Testament Studies
New Testament Studies
Introduction to New Testament Greek I & II
History of Philosophy & Christian Thought
Total Credits 64
Sterling College reserves the right to make changes to this curriculum outline.
To Learn More
For more information on Christian Ministries or Theology and Ministry online program, including cost of attendance and financial aid information, call us toll free at (800) 346-1017 ext. 461 or email email@example.com .