- Student Life
- Support SC
How do I update my information?
- Contact the Alumni Office via email or 800.346.1017, ext. 228.
Where is the athletic schedule?
- Check out our athletic website for all your athletic questions.
Can I order something from the Bookstore online?
- Why yes you can! See the new Bookstore website.
How do I request a transcript?
- Transcript requests must be made with your signature. They cannot be made over the phone. You can find all the details on the Registrar's webpage.
I know a student that would make a tremendous Warrior! Who do I tell?
- We love to hear that question! Admissions is eager to hear from our alumni regarding potential students. Did you know that students who are referred are more likely to attend SC? Let's here those names! You can refer students for either the campus courses or the online program.
What is it like to be a student at SC today?
- We can just hear each of looking at our Student Life pages and saying 'It wasn't like that when I was at SC!" Don't worry, we say it, too! But the Holy Spirit is alive and well and mighty things are happening still. You can see some of what is happening spiritually on campus here.
How can I help support SC?
- You can pray for Sterling College and our entire community. Sign up to recieve the Prayer Warrior that is a calendar of prayer requests. You can choose to recieve the Prayer Warrior via email or USPS.
- You can support our students by contributing to the Sterling Fund. This is how we pay our bills and provide for student scholarships. It is an incredibly important way that you can support SC. You can do this monthly or annually. If you find yourself in a position to give larger amounts to support SC, you can join the Cooper Society.
Do I need to tell anyone that I am leaving part of my estate to SC? What if I need assistance to do so?
- Please contact our Advancement Office for detailed information. We can assist you in determining your needs, whether you decide to include SC or not.
How can I work for Sterling College?
- We would love to have you join us! You can find all employment opportunities on our website.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, or any of the other techy things I haven't quit figured out?
- Don't worry, we in the Alumni and Parents Office don't have it all figured out but we are blessed with some tech-savvy co-workers who keep everyone in the know. You can find Sterling College in the following forums: