Public Relations & Digital Media Faculty
Please submit the following items to be considered for this position:
1. A cover letter that briefly introduces yourself and describes how your strengths, competencies and experiences align with the job description below.
3. A completed application for employment
4. A completed faith questionnaire
5. A list of three professional references along with their current place of employment, contact information (e-mail and both office and cell phone), and a brief description of your professional relationship with each person.
6. Copies of graduate transcripts
Please email them to:
Dr. Ken Brown