Closed Wednesday, Nov. 21 through Friday, Nov. 23 for Thanksgiving break.
Cyber Monday Sale, Monday, Nov. 26 and Tuesday, Nov. 27
20% off phone accessories and other technology products plus school and office supplies. Shop in the store 10 a.m.-5 p.m. or shop online at scwarriorshop.com and enter CYBER20 discount code at checkout.
Ownership & Mission
Sterling College Bookstore is a self-supporting, auxiliary enterprise, owned and operated by Sterling College. We exist to serve the College Community by delivering services and products in an environment that reflects the excellence of Sterling College and supports its mission in a financially responsible manner. All proceeds contribute to student success.
Location & Hours
The campus store is conveniently located just outside the east entrance to the Student Union. We are open weekdays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. throughout most of the year. Email email@example.com and ask to be added to our email list or follow us on Facebook (SCBookstore), Instagram (scwarriorshop), or SnapChat (scbookstore), for information about sales, promotions, new merchandise, secret social media-only sales, contests and more!
The campus store carries a wide variety of merchandise such as school, dorm, technology, office, and art supplies, and Sterling College apparel, accessories, gifts and collectibles. We also sell Bibles, journals, and assorted gift merchandise. Most of our merchandise is also available at scwarriorshop.com.
The campus store accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, debit cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay. We also offer Gift Cards and WarriorCash, a declining balance account which requires an advance deposit. Call or stop by to open or deposit to a WarriorCash account or to purchase gift cards.
In high school, most of your textbooks were free. When you come to college, you’ll need to purchase your own textbooks and everything else you need for classes and campus life. That’s where Sterling College Bookstore comes in. Although we don’t sell textbooks in the campus store, our most important job is to find out which textbooks your professors have selected to use in your classes and make sure those books are ready for purchase before your classes begin.
Order your textbooks through our online bookstore
Sterling College has partnered with MBS Direct (a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble) to bring you Sterling's official bookstore. Our online bookstore brings together the buying power of a large book retailer in Barnes & Noble, with the convenience and personal feel of a small college bookstore.
Benefits of ordering from Sterling's official online bookstore:
- Personalized Convenience – When you enter your Student ID number on the website, your schedule with all of your book options will be pre-loaded. You can buy all of your books at one site with one swipe.
- Financial Aid Credit Accepted
- Flat Rate Shipping - Shipping for each order of books is just $3.95.
- Fast Service – Guaranteed out the door within 24 hours. Most orders arrive in 3-4 business days. Note: Standard shipping for Marketplace orders can take up to three weeks to arrive. Be sure to choose expedited shipping if placing a marketplace order less than three weeks before classes begin.
- Guaranteed buyback – You know how much you will get back at the end of the semester for selected books before you buy.
- Choices – You will have the flexibility to choose to buy new, buy used, rent, buy digital, rent digital or use the marketplace.
- Accuracy – The SC online bookstore will help you make sure ISBN numbers and editions are correct.
- 24/7 customer support - You can contact MBS Direct at 1-800-325-3252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING YOUR TEXTBOOKS:
- Click the red ORDER TEXTBOOKS button above, then LET’S GET STARTED. Enter your student ID, then click VIEW YOUR MATERIALS to find courses and textbook requirements for your schedule.
- Select books to buy, add to cart and checkout.
- Choose Shipping Option: Click Use School Address and pick up from the campus store; or click Use A Different Address and fill in address desired.
- Fill in Billing Address and choose Shipping Method. Use Expedited Shipping for Marketplace orders placed less than 3 weeks before beginning of term.
- Choose Payment Method: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, PayPal, or Voucher. Students eligible for a voucher will receive an email with their Voucher ID and amount available.
- Contact MBS Direct 24/7 at 1-800-325-3252 or email@example.com if you have questions about your order.
It's all about putting some money back in your pocket! How? Simple - sell your textbooks back. MBS will buy books back from students through their website. In addition, they will conduct a buy in the campus store during finals week in December and May. Buyback prices are mostly based on supply and demand, but there are several other factors they use to determine how much CASH you can get back for your used textbooks, including the condition of the book, whether your instructor has requested your book for next term, and overstocks and old editions not being used on campus.
We are ready to help
We're here for you! You might be surprised at what we have on hand to help make your school year a successful and enriching experience. Come in and see everything for yourself. Call, email, or message us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to assist and support you throughout your school years and beyond.
Debbie Staton, Manager
Sterling College Bookstore
125 W Cooper St
Sterling, KS 67579
All proceeds contribute to student success.