10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday
Go to www.sterling.bkstr.com.
Winter Clearance Sale
30% off selected Sterling College clothing! While supplies last.
Our most important job is to find out which textbooks your professors have selected to use in your classes and make sure those books are ready for purchase when your classes begin. We have the most complete and up-to-date textbook information from your professors. All required and optional textbooks are listed by course online at www.sterling.bkstr.com, where you may order your books (choose the “will pick up” option and save on shipping!). Or come in to the store and receive complimentary textbook shopping assistance!
Textbook & Course Materials Refund Policy
- Absolutely no refunds will be given without an itemized receipt.
- If you drop a class, you may return the books and materials for a full refund during the drop/add period.
- Returns for any other reason will only be accepted by the end of the next business day.
- Return your books in the condition in which you purchased them. New books must be without marks or signs of wear. Bookstore staff will evaluate the condition of the book(s) to be returned. You may receive a 50% refund if the book is determined to be in used condition.
- Adhere to all warning labels on shrink-wrapped materials and on materials containing software.
PROTECT YOUR TEXTBOOKS!
Mark your textbooks in some way so that you can identify them if they are lost or stolen. You should write your name in the front of your textbooks so they can be returned to you if found. To help identify your books in case they are stolen, pick a page number that you can remember and mark your initials in small letters on this page in all your textbooks. Be sure to report lost or stolen books to the bookstore right away so that we can watch out for them.
Valentine Sale February 11-12
Buy one Sterling College clothing item, get the second of equal or less value at 50% off!
Order Graduation Announcements at Your Convenience
Order online at https://www.cbgrad.balfour.com/ or call 1-800-433-0296. We recommend ordering by April 1 and mailing two-four weeks before Commencement. Price lists are available at the bookstore.
Dry Cleaning Drop-off & Pick-up
Do you have laundry that needs to be cleaned by professionals but don’t want to drive to Hutchinson? Ineeda Cleaners picks up and drops off here at SC Bookstore every Monday & Thursday! Just bring your laundry in anytime during regular store hours and Ineeda will pick it up and bring it back clean and pressed (for a fee, of course).
Want to know about new merchandise, sales and special hours at S.C. Bookstore?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the “Student,” "Alumni and Friends" or “Community” email list and like us on Facebook. We will also hold contests and secret sales on Facebook throughout the year.