Request a Transcript

Transcript Request Information

There are two types of academic records.  An official transcript and an unofficial transcript.  An official transcript is a certified, copy of your permanent academic record. 

Official Transcript

Currently we DO NOT have the ability to send official electronic transcripts.  Please print out the Transcript Request form (PDF) and mail, fax, or email it to:

Major & Minor Declaration

When to Declare?

Students are encouraged to declare by the beginning of their sophomore year if not before. Those who are part of the “Four-Year Guarantee” program must declare upon admission and may not change their major during their stay at Sterling College.