Kansas is a place for...
Kansas is a place for:
- Entertainment Junkies
- History Lovers
- Nature Enthusiasts
- That’s absurd aficionado
- Sports Junkies
- Wichita Old Town, Wichita, KS
- Kansas Waterfalls
- Perfect for stargazing and telescope explorations
- Kanopolis and Wilson Lake
- Wichita Botanica Gardens, Wichita, KS
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Cawker City, KS
For lots more fun things to do in Kansas go to www.travelks.com
Sterling College is located in Sterling, Kansas. The town has tremendous love for its College and is one of the biggest supporters of collegiate athletic events, theatre programs, concerts and students. As part of our foster family program, they even "adopt" college students and invite them into their homes to eat a home-cooked meal or to do laundry!