Enrollment and Degree Verification

If you need proof that you are registered for courses, or earned a degree from Sterling College, you may request verification in the following ways: * 

Enrollment Verification

An enrollment verification is an official document that can be used when verification of student enrollment status is required for scholarship purposes, medical coverage, jury duty, car insurance, etc.

FERPA Annual Notice

Annually, Sterling College informs students of their rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the regulations put out by the Department of Education. Together, FERPA and FERPA regulations provide that:

Veterans Benefits

Veterans Benefits

The Veterans School Certifying Official, Rebecka Vessey, will assist you with the following:

  • Advising regarding application for educational benefits and change of training or location.
  • Enrollment certifications
  • Evaluation of prior training 

Rebecka Vessey:
Location: Kelsey, Registrar’s Office
Phone: 620-278-4280

Directed or Independent Study

What is the difference between a directed and independent study, and how do I register for one?

Directed study provides students access to material structured by a faculty member — that is, a Sterling College catalog course that is not currently offered or that is in conflict with another required course. This request must be approved by the vice president of academic affairs prior to enrollment in the course.