Major & Minor Declaration

Sterling strives to develop leaders

When to Declare?

Students are encouraged to declare by the beginning of their sophomore year if not before. Those who are part of the “Four-Year Guarantee” program must declare upon admission and may not change their major during their stay at Sterling College.

How to Declare?

  1. Pick up the Major/Minor Declaration form from the Registrar’s Office or download and print the form.
  2. Take this form to a faculty adviser to help you fill it out.
  3. Bring the completed form to the Registrar’s Office for computer entry.