Transfer Credit from Colleges/Universities

Sterling College transfers in courses, with a grade of C- or higher, that have been taken at a regionally accredited college or university.  Remedial/preparatory level credits and athletic participation credits will not be accepted for transfer. No more than 65 credit hours from a two-year college will count toward Sterling College graduation requirements.

Unaccredited coursework may be accepted on a case by case basis, upon evaluation and review.

If you have an associate's degree from a Kansas regionally accredited college or university, check out the Guaranteed Admission Advantage. It will fast-track your education!

An official transcript is required to transfer credit to Sterling College.  Unofficial transcripts are not acceptable.

How Will My Courses Transfer?

To learn which courses may transfer, find the college or university you previously attended in the Transfer Equivalency System.  Not all courses may have an equivalency at this time.  If your college is not listed, or you cannot find course equivalencies, please contact the Admission Department at

Transfer Equivalency System