Students planning to withdraw need to start at Registrar Office to request a Withdrawal Form. Institutional charges and financial aid will be adjusted once the Withdrawal Date has been determined. It is possible that the student who withdraws will still have an outstanding balance due to the College. The Withdrawal Date is determined as follows:

  • Official withdrawal. The later date of when the student began the institutions official withdrawal process OR officially notified the institution of intent to withdraw.
  • Unofficial withdrawal. The institution will always use the student‘s last day of attendance at a documented academically-related activity.

More information about the withdrawal process can be found in the Academic Catalog.