About

Buildings and Office Directory

New to Sterling? Take a quick campus tour through our photo gallery!

Cooper Hall (1887)
Cooper Hall was the original building on the campus, and the College was known as Cooper College until 1920. Cooper Hall is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and in the American Presbyterian/Reformed Historical Sites Registry. The building has undergone extensive renovation and reopened in fall 2003.

What We Believe

Our Statement of Faith

The Board, faculty, administration and staff possess an active and visible Christian faith which encourages the entire campus community in our pursuit of a wholesome and practical Christian life. We personally trust in and collectively bear witness to the one, eternal God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

We believe in God the Father who created the heavens and the earth.

We believe in God the Son, Jesus Christ who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary.

Pages