These forms are in Microsoft Word document or PDF format:
2.9.2 Code of Professional Ethics
Although no set of rules or professional code can either guarantee or take the place of the faculty's personal integrity, the faculty of Sterling College believe that a written code of ethics may serve as a reminder of the variety of obligations assumed by all members of the academic profession.
22.214.171.124 The Statement
The following Code of Professional Ethics was adopted by the Faculty Assembly November 19, 1986.
430 South Broadway Avenue
Sterling, KS 67579
Discount for visiting students - write "Sterling College Recruiting Visit" in the comments section in payment details.
Monroe Street Guest House
A Bed and Breakfast Inn
110 W. Monroe Street
Sterling, KS 67579
Memberships and Affliations
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
Member of the North Central Association: http://www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org/ (800-621-7440)
Other memberships and affiliations:
Sterling College is a four-year college with a tradition of providing Christ-centered liberal arts education since its founding in 1887.
• The College has an enrollment of 650 students.
• Sterling has more than 20 academic programs and concentrations, totaling 80+ programs of study.
• The student to faculty ratio is 14/1.
Larry D. Dashiell ’76, Portland, OR
Retired, Portland School District
Glennys Doane '73, Downs, KS
Volunteer for several educational organizations, Board Vice Chair
Dr. Dan Fahrenholtz '68, Greeley, CO
Physician, North Colorado Family Medicine
Dr. Ray Farag '71, Wichita, KS
Teacher and Consultant for USD 259
- Would you like to get to know a local family?
- Would you like to have an occasional home-cooked meal or a place to hang out off campus?
- Would you like to have a local family that attends your sporting event, theatre production, choir concert, art show, etc. to support you?
The Sterling Stir is produced by Sterling College students and printed bi-monthly in and by the Sterling Bulletin.
We seek to serve the Sterling College community with news and information. We work towards goals of honesty and integrity while always seeking the truth. We also work with an understanding of service to a Christian community.