College classes can be a challenge. Students sometimes need extra help with understanding textbook material and course concepts. Academic Support offers FREE peer tutoring to facilitate your academic success and help you strengthen your skills. You may request a tutor in any subject. Tutors are usually upper-level students who have been recommended by faculty.
Reasons you should consider working with a tutor:
- You are struggling with a particular course concept
- You are performing poorly on assignments
- You need a refresher on essential skills for a specific course
- You want to improve your classroom performance
- You want to ensure you understand the material for an upcoming test
- You want to improve your grade in a class
- You want insight from a student who has already passed the class
Each tutoring session lasts a maximum of one hour, but multiple sessions can be scheduled in one week.
Current Tutoring schedule:
The tutoring schedule for Fall 2019 is currently being developed. Check back soon for the updated schedule.
To request a tutor, please contact Academic Support at 620-278-4463 or firstname.lastname@example.org